Whatcha drinking (2023)?

That sounds pretty high, but, you are on the other side of the world. What size bottle is that? A 750ML bottle of Patron is $40.99 near me.

CD
Yup 750 ml. I'll buy just to try? Might be my "special" drink for celebrations ?
Lemon or lime? Or are you saying I won't need them?.

Russ

Yup 750 ml. I'll buy just to try? Might be my "special" drink for celebrations ?
Lemon or lime? Or are you saying I won't need them?.

Russ

With a premium 100% blue agave tequila, you don't need anything else, but a lime wedge won't ruin it. Never lemon with tequila.

It is definitely a special occasion drink. You never want to mix it. Like I said, for margaritas, use the cheap stuff. Using Patron or Cabo Wabo would be overkill.

CD

With a premium 100% blue agave tequila, you don't need anything else, but a lime wedge won't ruin it. Never lemon with tequila.

It is definitely a special occasion drink. You never want to mix it. Like I said, for margaritas, use the cheap stuff. Using Patron or Cabo Wabo would be overkill.

CD

I'm not a margarita guy! :)

Russ

caseydog I laughed like hell when I opened drinks menu tonight
Tequila. $11 I had a shot.

Russ

20230514_174542.jpg
20230514_172426.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, I hope that wasn't the Jose Cuervo Tequila. Please tell me it was the Silver Patron Agave tequila.

CD
Yup silver patron. I would only try what you said. It was smooth as. Straight. My son couldn't believe how smooth it was. We are both buying bottles this week. I had an apa chaser. In the pic.
No lime or salt.

Russ

Yup silver patron. I would only try what you said. It was smooth as. Straight. My son couldn't believe how smooth it was. We are both buying bottles this week. I had an apa chaser. In the pic.
No lime or salt.

Russ

11 bucks a shot is actually not a bad price for Patron Silver. That's about what it would cost in a bar here. Glad I could share a little Texan with you. 🤠

CD

Saturday evening so a nice. G&T. Larios gin brought back from Spain and Fever Tree tonic, a tonic that brought gin back from the dead, meaning that 77% of brits now consider it a primary drink.
1 in 16 brits drink gin everyday 😮
Just read a fascinating article because I remember gin being known as "Mother's Ruin". In the 18th century, gin was cheaper than beer.
Mother's Ruin

Just read a fascinating article because I remember gin being known as "Mother's Ruin". In the 18th century, gin was cheaper than beer.
Mother's Ruin
Yep but there was some rioting before everyone decided to ignore the licensing laws.
It’s also inaccurate that it was mostly drunk by women. It was more that a drunken woman was far more shameful and comment worthy than a drunken man.
Tbh that’s not changed much has it 😂

Yep but there was some rioting before everyone decided to ignore the licensing laws.
It’s also inaccurate that it was mostly drunk by women. It was more that a drunken woman was far more shameful and comment worthy than a drunken man.
Tbh that’s not changed much has it 😂
Found my pic.
Russ

20230514_203922.jpg

Back
Top Bottom