What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosquito smoke blowers were here yesterday (this was a previous year).

First fine day for a while, gotta start more seedlings today, lettuce radish spring onion and chillies. I see a pack of chilly seeds turned up from Arizona. Wife couldn't remember ordering them. No type or anything. Mystery pack ??
Friends coming for dinner. Cheryl has had so much on her plate we are treating her. Bring nothing, do nothing. Few drinks, good food and good company. Euchre aftermath rugby I'd say.
Cheryl has her mum with her for covid, she's very demanding and only went in a retirement unit last week. Then her son in law has terminal cancer. Their family moving in with her now to get cancer treatment, they live 5 hrs away.

Russ

First fine day for a while, gotta start more seedlings today, lettuce radish spring onion and chillies. I see a pack of chilly seeds turned up from Arizona. Wife couldn't remember ordering them. No type or anything. Mystery pack ??
Friends coming for dinner. Cheryl has had so much on her plate we are treating her. Bring nothing, do nothing. Few drinks, good food and good company. Euchre aftermath rugby I'd say.
Cheryl has her mum with her for covid, she's very demanding and only went in a retirement unit last week. Then her son in law has terminal cancer. Their family moving in with her now to get cancer treatment, they live 5 hrs away.

Russ
All our best wishes to everyone there.

I'm sure you mentioned somewhere about this when she ordered them - but I can't remember what they were either. Maybe those little round ones....

Earlier I planted radishes spring onions and iceberg lettuces. Peas are soaking and will be planted tomorrow. Still winter here but these are in a plastic container, I'm mimicking a greenhouse to get things going. And sitting under cover. Springs around the corner, yay.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom