Which food would you eat everyday if you had to?

Pizza is pretty versatile, that's for sure.
I would say the same, though, if I had to pick just one pizza. And if it had to pick just one, it'd probably be just a plain cheese pizza.

So, we have seafood and tacos and risotto and burgers, and most of those answers include something about variety or versatility. What if we added a further restriction, as in, you can have only one specific dish, no changes or substitutes. If you say pizza, what pizza exactly? Seafood, it can be one specific critter made one specific way, etc.

What's your answer then? Mine stays at a plain cheese pizza, NY style.

if we added a further restriction, as in, you can have only one specific dish, no changes or substitutes

I think whatever it was I'd get sick of it, so its hard to say. Maybe egg on toast or lightly boiled egg. I think I could eat that everyday without getting sick of it. But that is a very light snack type meal...

Food? That would be seafood. Oysters in particular. I could easily it raw oysters for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In fact, I did once!

Meal? That would have to be curry which again is very versatile, can be made from vegetables, fish, seafood, pulses etc. and can range from aromatic with no chilli to wonderfully hot.

Same, I too would go for curries as a meal, with poultry because I love that the most.

If it were one specific food I would go for having soft pretzels with obazda dip for lunch every day. I love that stuff to bits. Obazda selber machen – Rezept für den bayrischen Brotaufstrich it's basically a cheese blend with cumin and paprika. I love it.

I would say the same, though, if I had to pick just one pizza. And if it had to pick just one, it'd probably be just a plain cheese pizza.

So, we have seafood and tacos and risotto and burgers, and most of those answers include something about variety or versatility. What if we added a further restriction, as in, you can have only one specific dish, no changes or substitutes. If you say pizza, what pizza exactly? Seafood, it can be one specific critter made one specific way, etc.

I'd still go for burgers (cheddar, onion and sauce). My 2nd choice would be any of the above :)

I'd go with pepperoni pizza. If I got tired of pepperoni, I could take them off and save them for a snack.

CD

Chicken curry with a form of potato and roti but I'm sure my system would reject it after a week or two.

Beef burgers or pizza (without pineapple!).

When you say 'nearly all' is there seafood you don't like?
I know you weren't talking to me, but...Uni. I am not fond of sea urchin. Also don't much like raw mackerel sushi or salmon skin rolls.

If I had to stick to just one meal and never change it up, it would be my crab-meat stuffed grouper, which has crab-meat (obviously), red bell pepper, garlic, red onion, fresh basil, chopped spinach, bread crumbs, grated parmesan, butter, and olive oil. Then a fine slab of fresh grouper filet to butterfly and stuff, broiled with more lemon butter atop. That pretty much covers all my food groups so I would be able to survive on that as well as enjoy it. I would like the option to turn the leftovers each morning into an omelet, so if some eggs were allowed I would be quite happy.

Uni. I am not fond of sea urchin.

Its on my 'to try' list and has been for years. For some reason. although I believe they are plentiful around our shores, they only ever turn up in restaurants and even then very rarely. I think I'd love it.

If I had to stick to just one meal and never change it up, it would be my crab-meat stuffed grouper, which has crab-meat (obviously), red bell pepper, garlic, red onion, fresh basil, chopped spinach, bread crumbs, grated parmesan, butter, and olive oil

My - that sounds delicious!

Back
Top Bottom