Your favorite Christmas music

I LOVE Christmas music. I like music in general (not big on tv so music is my "escape"). Back in the day, my ex would literally break ALL of my Christmas music CDs on December 26th. He didn't understand that I liked listening to it even if it wasn't the season. So, every year I would have to reorder my favorites. After we separated, he would come in the house (for whatever reason) and turn off Pandora the whole time he was there. Now, I only see him about 3 times/year (when he lets me see the kids) so I only have to endure his control of my remote control when that happens.
Hide you CD's and remote. Don't allow him to bully you.

Reactions: mjd
I keep forgetting where in the USA you are - must be north?

Yes. I'm in the Midwest (Chicago, IL). We can get snow as early as September and continued through until early April.

This was our snowfall last Halloween (2019)...not my photo (found online).

14a67434-be7f-4442-85de-bc90c6eb7ea4-1.jpeg

Yes. I'm in the Midwest (Chicago, IL). We can get snow as early as September and continued through until early April.

You may not wish to but your avatar can be changed to display a slightly more specific location. Personally I find it useful and interesting to know where members are in the USA - its such a huge country!

Back
Top Bottom