Your Favorite Sandwich?

Elementalmage

Veteran
Local time
9:02 PM
What is your favorite sandwich, if you could pick just one filling? Mine is chicken mayo.

A simple ham and cheese is my favourite sandwich. It requires very little effort and will never disappoint. I like to have it melted and include lettuce, onions, sweet peppers and sometimes tomatoes. If a panini is a sandwich, I like chicken paninis as well.

BLT! Oh man, I basically lived off those things during my exchange semester in Sweden. It has everything. Carbs, veg, protein. It's cheap, delicious, AND filling. What more could you want??

My favorite sandwich is roast beef. I love it on a french roll, mayo, mustard, lettuce, pepper jack cheese, peppercinis, a little salt, a little pepper, oil and vinegar. Best sandwich ever.

It's hard to narrow down as I love sandwiches, but my 'special treat' one at home is: some thin slices of cheese (a mild one like Edam or Gouda works well), thin slices of chorizo, coleslaw and chopped black olives. It works best on white bread, a crunchy baguette or tiger bread.

A simple ham and cheese is my favourite sandwich. It requires very little effort and will never disappoint

I can agree with you here wholeheartedly, Winterybella. I always like to put ham and cheese together to make a sandwich. I rarely add anything else with it, except for butter. My other choice of sandwiches would be tuna sandwiches and chicken breast sandwiches.They are nice with tomatoes and lettuce.

I can agree with you here wholeheartedly, Winterybella. I always like to put ham and cheese together to make a sandwich. I rarely add anything else with it, except for butter. My other choice of sandwiches would be tuna sandwiches and chicken breast sandwiches.They are nice with tomatoes and lettuce.

I could have one this very minute minus the butter. You mentioned two other sandwiches I also like, tuna and a chicken breast. With the latter I prefer a panini which I pick most times from Mama Mia the Italian Restaurant on the coast. As for the tuna I tend never to buy since I think my own preparation is the "best" there is.

Back
Top Bottom