Your Photos

You had me at "miserable grey." That's my favorite color! I've said it before, I love November, it's my favorite month, and that's largely because that's when the grey sets in, and it's like, "Ahhhhh, so calming..."

Fall is my favorite season, but I prefer the sunny fall days. I don't care for heat, love wind and thunder, but not so much rain. Especially not as much as we're currently getting, a record amount of a month in a week.

I traveled in Japan in early April 2017 with my oldest child. I took this pic in Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, Tokyo.
kirsikankukat_taas.jpg

Last edited:
TastyReuben do you know you can be locked inside the Tower during the Ceremony of the Keys? I never did cause you have to book it almost years ahead but it's on my to do list.

TastyReuben do you know you can be locked inside the Tower during the Ceremony of the Keys? I never did cause you have to book it almost years ahead but it's on my to do list.
Yep, we did the Ceremony Of The Keys in...2009? If you're into that kind of thing, it's a one-of-a-kind experience and very much worth the effort. Back then, you had to actually write off a paper letter and mail it in to get reservations. Now it's all done online.

We were set to do it again in 2020, but that never happened, obviously. They had also added another night event, I think they called it Twilight Tours or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom