Your Photos

I noticed a strong southerly wind heading up your way.
I'm really only interested on the claimed affect the Yugo/Jugo has on the Dalmatians. On the Islands near us the Jugo can stop the ferries. With the tourist gone it creates a strong feeling of imprisonment. The most common excuse for violent acts is Jugo Madness. " Since Dalmatians tend to be sun-loving people, they are not fond of jugo. It is said to cause depression, body aches, pains and grumpiness. In this unique part of the world, jugo is always an acceptable excuse for this melancholic behavior. At one time, people accused of committing a crime could use jugo as part of their legal defense if the crime happened during jugo winds. Depending on which Dalmatian you talk to, some tell fabled stories of people getting away with murder by using the jugo defense. ."
Epic mate this will interest you. I listened to the Jugo song in the link and felt like topping myself. Why Wind is Important - Bura vs Jugo - Expat in Croatia

Last edited:
I'm really only interested on the claimed affect the Yugo/Jugo has on the Dalmatians. On the Islands near us the Jugo can stop the ferries. With the tourist gone it creates a strong feeling of imprisonment. The most common excuse for violent acts is Jugo Madness. " Since Dalmatians tend to be sun-loving people, they are not fond of jugo. It is said to cause depression, body aches, pains and grumpiness. In this unique part of the world, jugo is always an acceptable excuse for this melancholic behavior. At one time, people accused of committing a crime could use jugo as part of their legal defense if the crime happened during jugo winds. Depending on which Dalmatian you talk to, some tell fabled stories of people getting away with murder by using the jugo defense. ."
Epic mate this will interest you. Why Wind is Important - Bura vs Jugo - Expat in Croatia
Fascinating article, thank you. I suppose it's similar to what happens in the Solent, only much, much worse.

One week ago:

One week and a five hour flight later:

Back
Top Bottom