Your Photos

I love the intentional use of lens flare in the photo. It adds a warm, nostalgic feeling to the photo.

I use it from time to time with car photos, like this car-to-car shot of an Aston Martin Bertone (body by Bertone in Italy).

View attachment 59050

I was sitting in the trunk (boot) of a Jaguar XJ8L driving ahead of the AM. There was a videographer next to me. Big trunk. :laugh:

CD

My b.i.l has a 65 pillar less chev. That's got a ."big" boot.

Russ

Rosslyn off-ramp

4800409153_57d378afbd_k.jpg

Britain's old red phone boxes haven't all disappeared. BT (former British Telecom) gave organisations the chance to buy one for a pound and they are getting put to use in many places. Our small local museum had a phone box outside their building, so they acquired it and have used it to display photos of things of local interest.

Britain's old red phone boxes haven't all disappeared. BT (former British Telecom) gave organisations the chance to buy one for a pound and they are getting put to use in many places. Our small local museum had a phone box outside their building, so they acquired it and have used it to display photos of things of local interest.

View attachment 59271
I had a chance to buy one many years ago, but I thought that was just getting out of hand with my Anglomania, but now I wish I'd done it.

At flipping last. First haircut in months. Feels so much better. Couldn't stand the unruly mop I had. What made it worse was that I was due a haircut just before we went into our second lockdown.View attachment 59270

I bought my own hair clippers and now do my own haircuts. It took some time to get one, because for a while, they were mostly sold out or being sold at rip-off prices. I've got Wahl Elite for my clipper set.

Back
Top Bottom