Your Photos

One from tonight

DJI_0550.jpg

My son bought an old mini to do up about 5 years ago, it was covered in green Astro turf. He didn't get around to fix it up due to having kids, he sold it 6 months ago with a hiabuso sp ? caseydog will know the motor I'm thinking of, he was going to repower it but didn't get to do it. He bought a go kart instead ready to race.

Russ

My son bought an old mini to do up about 5 years ago, it was covered in green Astro turf. He didn't get around to fix it up due to having kids, he sold it 6 months ago with a hiabuso sp ? caseydog will know the motor I'm thinking of, he was going to repower it but didn't get to do it. He bought a go kart instead ready to race.

Russ

Yes, that's a Hayabusa motorcycle engine. Several people have used them in MINIs and SMART cars. Good thing he sold it. Kids need a father. :ohmy:

CD

Yes, that's a Hayabusa motorcycle engine. Several people have used them in MINIs and SMART cars. Good thing he sold it. Kids need a father. :ohmy:

CD

I knew you would know, I never heard of it before. Yeah I'm happier too it's gone, a death trap in the age of big SUVs about. He kinda wanted me to help rebuild it so I'm kinda p'd off as I was looking to impart some knowledge. He wouldn't a gudgeon pin from big end. Lol.

Russ

I knew you would know, I never heard of it before. Yeah I'm happier too it's gone, a death trap in the age of big SUVs about. He kinda wanted me to help rebuild it so I'm kinda p'd off as I was looking to impart some knowledge. He wouldn't a gudgeon pin from big end. Lol.

Russ

The big SUVs aren't what I was referring to. That engine in a MINI is like strapping a rocket to a go-cart.

CD

Back
Top Bottom