Your Photos

I used to have a dog that loved riding in my boat (she also love riding in my cars). But, she didn't like going into the water. She was with me and a few friends, and we anchored near a place called Pine Island, which was a good place for swimming. I dove in, and she forgot who she was, and dove in after me. She could swim just fine. She just didn't like it.

CD
:roflmao:

Our dog before our most recent one was a black lab mix and loved getting in the pond behind our house. Couldn't keep her out of it.

She hated the rain, though, and wouldn't walk through a puddle to save her life.

Our most recent dog, she loved the rain and the mud. She was a mud dog. Couldn't keep her out of it. I wish I had a pic of her, but she lived to get out in our sopping wet yard and run around like a nut, until she was covered in mud, tip to tail. Reveled in it.

A pretty flower we walked past today.

That reminded me of this. Welcome to the Hotel California (such a lovely place).

View attachment 66463

Oh, it's in Venezia.

CD
In that pic of mine above, it was December and those cobblestones were coated in a thin layer of ice.

I busted my azz nine times getting down to the little bar at the end and...let's just say a lot more than that on the way back. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom