Your Photos

Being from Bermuda I cruise a lot, it's the cheapest way to go home really. Since my wife caught the cruise bug, it's all we do for long vacations. We just got back form the inaugural transatlantic for the Norwegian Prima, was a fantastic time even if I did come home with COVID. Fantastic value for the money especially on TA's and repositioning cruises.

Here are a few from the trip:

View attachment 91368Iceland 2022 by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

View attachment 91369Iceland 2022 by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

View attachment 91370Iceland 2022 by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

View attachment 91371Iceland 2022 by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

View attachment 91372Iceland 2022 Panoramas by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

The Iceland pony photo is wonderful - echoed shapes, colour, texture and a rainbow too.

Being from Bermuda I cruise a lot, it's the cheapest way to go home really. Since my wife caught the cruise bug, it's all we do for long vacations. We just got back form the inaugural transatlantic for the Norwegian Prima, was a fantastic time even if I did come home with COVID. Fantastic value for the money especially on TA's and repositioning cruises.

Here are a few from the trip:

View attachment 91368Iceland 2022 by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

View attachment 91369Iceland 2022 by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

View attachment 91370Iceland 2022 by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

View attachment 91371Iceland 2022 by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

View attachment 91372Iceland 2022 Panoramas by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr
Iceland is one of my two favourite places on Earth. The landscape, the people, the light are all totally unique and there is an other world vibe that you can't understand unless you have been
I am fortunate to have ridden an Icelandic pony, and again, they are unlike any other horse, they know things.

To get a refill I watch this

View: https://youtu.be/XtmaZNhs2t8

20221016_080017.jpg

After the sunrise in the park

In my 6 visits to London I never had the pleasure of seeing the Big Ben like that, it was always under construction work. Guess that means I need to schedule a 7th visit 😂
I was going to mention in a future post that this is the first time in dozens and dozens of visits that scaffolding wasn’t everywhere.

Usually, Tower Bridge is covered, because that’s a nonstop painting job, and Big Ben has been covered for decades, it seems, and even the White Tower at the Tower of London is usually covered, but not this time.

Plus, with everyone waiting in line to pass by the Queen lying in state, we got a lot of shots that were virtually people-free.

Spotted this fellow/lass today. Not common and very noisy and as equally destructive as their very common cousin.

A yellow tailed black cockatoo.

(Apologies for the quality, this was taken on my phone with binos held the other side and taken through a 60 year old glass window)

Back
Top Bottom