Your Photos

A walk and a view

20230702_125420.jpg
20230702_130141.jpg
20230702_133203.jpg

Several peaks have snow on them, though I think only the 1 is really obvious.

We're due rain and cloud for the next 6 days. Unusual in Australia so we made the most of today and got out for an 8km (5 mile) walk and a climb of 275m (900 feet).

One for the baseball fans (that’s the one with the little white ball you hit with a stick that looks like a club, as opposed to golf, which is where you hit an even littler white ball with a club that looks like a stick):

IMG_5170.jpeg

🎶 Got kind of tired packing and unpacking
Town to town and up and down the dial 🎶

IMG_5169.jpeg

If you ever get angry with Kroger and write them a nasty letter, it’ll end up in that building all the way to the left (well, it’ll end up in the trash, most likely) - that’s their world headquarters.

One for the baseball fans (that’s the one with the little white ball you hit with a stick that looks like a club, as opposed to golf, which is where you hit an even littler white ball with a club that looks like a stick):

View attachment 102874

The building in the background is a train station, isn't it? :scratchhead: I guess the baseball station WAS where the memorial stone is now???

CD

The building in the background is a train station, isn't it? :scratchhead: I guess the baseball station WAS where the memorial stone is now???

CD
It’s mainly the museum center now, though I think Amtrak still runs through there a couple of times a week.

Fun fact…it’s the model for the Superfriends’ Hall of Justice:
IMG_5175.jpeg

Superhero Wiki

It’s mainly the museum center now, though I think Amtrak still runs through there a couple of times a week.

Yes, I believe Amtrak does run through it... well, I believe the tracks are actually below it ???

CD

Back
Top Bottom