Your Tea Habits

I love this story (this is from Hello magazine)

Secrets of the Royal Palaces. The workman was reportedly dismantling a desk when he was asked if he would like a cup of tea. He is said to have answered: "Yeah, in a mug. Two sugars. Builders' tea. I don't want any of that nonsense I had the last time I was here, all that fine china and all that saucer stuff." He claimed that a well-spoken woman came back and told him his drink was ready, saying: "I've put your tea on the table here." He then stated that he looked up and saw the Queen leaving the room…..
:)

I love this story (this is from Hello magazine)

Secrets of the Royal Palaces. The workman was reportedly dismantling a desk when he was asked if he would like a cup of tea. He is said to have answered: "Yeah, in a mug. Two sugars. Builders' tea. I don't want any of that nonsense I had the last time I was here, all that fine china and all that saucer stuff." He claimed that a well-spoken woman came back and told him his drink was ready, saying: "I've put your tea on the table here." He then stated that he looked up and saw the Queen leaving the room…..
:)
She did that because she wanted to be sure to spit in it. :laugh:

Breakfast time - peppermint tea, elevenses time - mostly redbush vanilla, afternoon teatime - plain decaff tea. Occasionally have chai latte at suppertime, but also like ordinary chai. Teabags every time.

Love posh loose leaf tea - hard to get it here - supermarkets don't stock it. Maybe I should use the plain stuff more often.

Back
Top Bottom