Cryptic food and drink

Found it at last. The search is evidently case sensitive. I know a few people with vast bottoms, but I've not encountered this cheese before.

I've had some excellent Swedish porter, though, all of which reminds me that there is a mini-keg of Yeovil Stout Hearted to be opened tonight, which should make for a pleasant evening in the Mallardarium.

Found it at last. The search is evidently case sensitive. I know a few people with vast bottoms, but I've not encountered this cheese before.

I've had some excellent Swedish porter, though, all of which reminds me that there is a mini-keg of Yeovil Stout Hearted to be opened tonight, which should make for a pleasant evening in the Mallardarium.

I bought it because I was entering a cooking challenge for Swedish food on another forum. I wasn't expecting much as Sweden isn't famed for its cheese. It really is a delicious cheese. Its a bit like parmesan crossed with a strong aged cheddar, with a distinct 'tang' .

OK - I know you know the answer to this last clue, @Duck59 and I know you know I was trying to get others members involved by posting an easy clue. I think I will have to to come to terms with the fact that its just you and me here. I do not mean that is a bad thing. All of which is my way of saying that its your turn.

I was rather hoping that a few people might have tried the fish clues I posted, but we have total radio silence, so I can only assume that interest is nil.

Back
Top Bottom