How much exercise do you take each day?

18 miles on the bike, more for the social side, really.
It was with a beginners group from the local cycling hub, could have done it in half the time by myself, but I wanted to see some friends that also attend.
Every little helps if one does not eat heaps of chocolate after :laugh:

This afternoon's bike ride was 61.82 km. Slowly getting back to something like normal. Legs felt fine after the ride too.

July was a disappointment - August has been a disaster. Looking forward to a very successful September.

This afternoon's bike ride was 61.82 km. Slowly getting back to something like normal. Legs felt fine after the ride too.

July was a disappointment - August has been a disaster. Looking forward to a very successful September.

If we hadn't had the heatwave then I would have started running much sooner.

Another decent workout on the bike today - 67.89km (a little bit more than yesterday). Definitely colder today though.

I saw a kingfisher on the river Oust - that unmistakable flash of iridescence - beautiful bird

Another 62km bike ride this afternoon. Legs excellent, head mostly clear, breathing still not perfect.

As soon as I re-find my cycling mojo, it seems to go away again. Having spent the first 4 days of the week chainsawing and stacking logs, it was a welcome relief to get out on the Shaper and stretch my legs. My target for September is only 400km so I should exceed that easily - but who knows? such a strange year on the bike

Back
Top Bottom