New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallo everyone, Duncan here, I love mixing different ingredients, all in an effort of coming up with a super delicacy

Hi! :) Happy to be here! I am from the Netherlands and what I love to cook is... bake stuff actually! I don't have much patience for regular cooking, but when it comes to baking and experimenting with desserts - I'm your girl!
I really needed to find a forum where I can understand and learn more about cooking in general, though, because I really need to gain some knowledge and practical experience from somewhere, while also being on my own :) So in a sense, all of you will be my teachers and guides!
See you among the pages of the forums!

Howdy all! I am from Los Angeles and a food lover. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Cooking is my passion. :chef: :cook: :soup:

Great to have you on the forum. Feel free to have a good look around and if you like a bit of off-topic chat head over to The Lounge. :okay:

hi! all. am kathy. am new here. just signed up. thanks for the warm welcome. hope it'll be a good experience for all!

Hi All,

My name is Neha, and though I was never much into cooking, experimenting with food to feed my 3 year old has made me a fan. I now bake cookies, muffins, puddings and everything in between! At the age of 31, I now realize what I was missing all my life!

Hello,
I am a wife and mother of three beautiful children. My oldest is 7 years old and my youngest is 10 months. Love being a mom. I love finding new recipes to make. I get free magazines and I love finding new recipes to try.

I enjoying also finding ways to let my kids help me in the baking process. I do have a rule that the first time I make something that the kids do not help. (You know more mistakes can be made with little fingers helping:okay:).

Let the cooking and baking begin!!!

Hi Everyone! I'm Kim, I'm 30 and I guess the biggest thing about me is I am a new mom who loves to cook!
Trying new recipes is one of my favorite things to do, especially if it's a new cuisine I've never cooked before.
Excited to be on the forum and to get to know you all!

Hello, I'm Drea and I live in Indianapolis. I love to bake and love any opportunity to do so. I enjoy cooking as well and trying new dishes but my passion is really for baking....and eating

hello everyone,i expect more in this page,and i do hope for a great fun forum also. :)

hello there,thanks... im Marnie from philippines,its my pleasure also to learn and share everything in any kind of forum. :)

Hey y'all! I Kana (pronounced Conna) and I'm in north west Tennessee. I just started cooking about 4 years ago. Now I'm trying to make every recipe I can get my hands on. In sure everyone knows that cooking isn't something you'll pick up in four short years. So I'm still learning as much as I can and always willing to share what I know already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom