New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm new here! My main cooking interests are healthy meals, cooking in advance, learning Asian cuisine, and bento food. I'm not a very skilled cook, but I'm learning and I can follow a recipe pretty well. I like recipes with a specific amount of leftovers: I like the convenience of packing my lunch with dinner leftovers, but my husband won't touch leftovers and there's just the two of us so I don't like to cook so much that I'm eating the same thing two meals a day for a week!

Hello, my name is Amanda and I have 3 kids. I love to cook (baking not so much) and I seem to be the one all my friends ask for advice on how to cook something. I am looking forward to getting new ideas and learning new ways of doing things!

Hi there! You can call me Shiki. I'm an avid foodie and I absolutely adore baking and cooking. I most especially love sweets and spicy foods. I'm always searching for new dishes to try out and also probably experiment on. I look forward to learning a lot from the members of this site and also in sharing insights with all of you! Happy baking and cooking!~ :D

Hi everyone. I am Marc and I joined your forum a couple of days ago. I was a chef for over 35 years in Switzerland and Australia. I had to leave the Hospitality industry for health reasons but I still enjoy cooking. I also travel a fair bid and go every year to Thailand and Switzerland to visit friends and family and also to taste the great foods. I look forward to be a part of your forum and hope to learn a few things in cooking and also to give a few tips in the area of food. Cheers

Hi everyone. I am Marc and I joined your forum a couple of days ago. I was a chef for over 35 years in Switzerland and Australia. I had to leave the Hospitality industry for health reasons but I still enjoy cooking. I also travel a fair bid and go every year to Thailand and Switzerland to visit friends and family and also to taste the great foods. I look forward to be a part of your forum and hope to learn a few things in cooking and also to give a few tips in the area of food. Cheers

Welcome @cookwaresets :welcome:. Great to have an Aussie on the Forum. You aren't the only professional chef here! :wink:

Hello everyone! I am from Southern California at the heart of the valley. Since I've started on my weight loss journey I have had to cook for myself and have discovered my passion for cooking and making food! I can't wait to listen to everyone else's interests and recipes. I'm sure we'll all have fun! :oops:

Hi guys! My name is Trish and i'm from the Philippines. Last year, I decided to change my lifestyle in order to be fit and healthy by eating clean and working out. Because of my lifestyle change, I managed to lose 15 pounds already and I have a new found love for cooking. I'm looking forward to learning new recipes and to get to talk to all of you! :happy:

Hi guys! My name is Trish and i'm from the Philippines. Last year, I decided to change my lifestyle in order to be fit and healthy by eating clean and working out. Because of my lifestyle change, I managed to lose 15 pounds already and I have a new found love for cooking. I'm looking forward to learning new recipes and to get to talk to all of you! :happy:
Well done for the weight loss and welcome! :wave:

Hello Everyone,
I'm Grant, I'm so excited to be apart of this forum and learn more about cooking from this blog. I've never been apart of a forum so this is really new to me.

I live in South Carolina and I work in the healthcare industry. I enjoy so many things like music, family and friends and of course food. I am a foodie. I enjoy trying new recipes at home and trying different restaurants around town, food trucks are really big in the Carolinas.

I love cooking pot roasts, quesadillas, pasta and "one pot" meals.

Thanks

Welcome a long to the forum ,keep up the good work and well done on the weight loss

Hello Everyone,
I'm Grant, I'm so excited to be apart of this forum and learn more about cooking from this blog. I've never been apart of a forum so this is really new to me.

I live in South Carolina and I work in the healthcare industry. I enjoy so many things like music, family and friends and of course food. I am a foodie. I enjoy trying new recipes at home and trying different restaurants around town, food trucks are really big in the Carolinas.

I love cooking pot roasts, quesadillas, pasta and "one pot" meals.

Thanks
Welcome along to the forum from the UK ,the forum is very relaxed and you will find it easy to join in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom