New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I am from Southern California at the heart of the valley. Since I've started on my weight loss journey I have had to cook for myself and have discovered my passion for cooking and making food! I can't wait to listen to everyone else's interests and recipes. I'm sure we'll all have fun! :oops:
:welcome:

Hello! I just signed up to this forum a couple of minutes ago. So here I am! I'm Julie, born in New York and now living in Florida. Grew up around my father's Italian restaurant. I worked there for the past seven years. I always loved watching my father cook. We recently had our own cooking competition at home (like "Chopped") and had my siblings judge and... I won. He claims he was really trying, too! That makes me feel like I'm actually an awesome self-taught home cook.

I've always had an interest in cooking and eating new foods. I'm really into baking traditional desserts with my own modern twist and flavors. I love watching people enjoy eating my food - it's almost more satisfying to me than eating the food myself! I look forward to chatting with everyone here 'bout how lovely food is!

Hello! I just signed up to this forum a couple of minutes ago. So here I am! I'm Julie, born in New York and now living in Florida. Grew up around my father's Italian restaurant. I worked there for the past seven years. I always loved watching my father cook. We recently had our own cooking competition at home (like "Chopped") and had my siblings judge and... I won. He claims he was really trying, too! That makes me feel like I'm actually an awesome self-taught home cook.

I've always had an interest in cooking and eating new foods. I'm really into baking traditional desserts with my own modern twist and flavors. I love watching people enjoy eating my food - it's almost more satisfying to me than eating the food myself! I look forward to chatting with everyone here 'bout how lovely food is!
Welcome along to the forum:welcome:

Hi everyone! Im Mailen! It's nice to be in this forum. Looking forward to learn more dishes with you guys!

Hello everyone! My name is Aisha and I'm from Connecticut. I enjoy cooking for myself, my family, and others. I've been cooking since my mom allowed to me to use an oven (around 9 or 10 years old). :) I'm not an expert yet, but I'm really good at picking the right spices and flavors for meals. I am excited to learn more unique dishes and ways of cooking from everyone! :)

Hello everyone! My name is Aisha and I'm from Connecticut. I enjoy cooking for myself, my family, and others. I've been cooking since my mom allowed to me to use an oven (around 9 or 10 years old). :) I'm not an expert yet, but I'm really good at picking the right spices and flavors for meals. I am excited to learn more unique dishes and ways of cooking from everyone! :)
Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Hi and welcome to CookingBites.

Hey all! I'm Nicole, a student studying in Brighton - except I don't eat like most students. I like to try out dishes from all over the world (of course on a bit of a budget). I also bake quite a lot of cakes when I can.
Excited to learn some new and interesting recipes from here

Welcome to the forum Nicole, my niece is just preparing to head off to Manchester for her first year at Uni and having seen her budget for the first term I can see the advantages of being a bit frugal and looking for food bargains and things you can cook up for yourself.

I like your blog - you'll be able to add a link to it under your posts soon - and look forward to hearing about what you're cooking and eating. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Hey all! I'm Nicole, a student studying in Brighton - except I don't eat like most students. I like to try out dishes from all over the world (of course on a bit of a budget). I also bake quite a lot of cakes when I can.
Excited to learn some new and interesting recipes from here
Hi Nicole and welcome....
I have to say I like the look of that courgette cake. I'll need to make one or two adjustments to it being allergic to dairy, but I have a couple of courgettes growing on a plant outside which are needing a home. I may well try a variation of your cake next week. Do you do your own photography? I do a lot of landscape photography and have noticed that the stuff I photo for here is crap. Any tips would be more than welcome! But I guess the most obvious is to get white plates which I don't have!
SNSSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom