Quiz: In the Pink

That's six answers out of nine. A valiant attempt! But I can't tell which ones you are answering. Sorry to pedantic but I have to take these things seriously in the interests of fair play. :D
OK. Second thoughts. Benefit of doubt on this one. I'll accept correct answers whatever order. But in the last instance, the winner may need to verify the correct order.

Interesting... only one?
Just looking at the clear pictures on my phone I have used most of the ingredients , one makes very good juice and does fight cancer and is a fruity pain relief , one I've used for a coleslaw , one I use in ketchup , one we use in garden displays and I believe u use the American term for it
I'll have a look at the big screen when I get a chance , and clear my answer debt !

Just looking at the clear pictures on my phone I have used most of the ingredients , one makes very good juice and does fight cancer and is a fruity pain relief , one I've used for a coleslaw , one I use in ketchup , one we use in garden displays and I believe u use the American term for it
I'll have a look at the big screen when I get a chance , and clear my answer debt !
Now even I'm getting confused and I know the answers! You've just created a quiz within a quiz!

not too fussed about anyone knicking my answers because they will usually be wrong... here goes

no idea, rhubarb, coffee beans
ornamenal cabbage, beetroot, watermelon
no idea yet, thistle artichoke, radish

subject to revision, ridicule and anything and everything else...

not too fussed about anyone knicking my answers because they will usually be wrong... here goes

You may be surprised...

Anxiously waiting for the answers or for somebody to get it right.
I only recognize the obvious ones. The others I have no clue so
I am curious of what they may be!

That's the way, wrong from the start! I thought you were the ref?

Anxiously waiting for the answers or for somebody to get it right.
I only recognize the obvious ones. The others I have no clue so
I am curious of what they may be!

Well have a stab at telling us the ones you know and guessing (or plagiarising) the rest! People are quite shameless about cheating in these quizzes!

Even if someone gets it right, the quiz will still run for a few more days (we are waiting from @Shadow to return from France and put in his two penneth (two cents worth)). Also people often amend and change there original answers. I've known some to change a right answer to a wrong one (they know who they are).

Well have a stab at telling us the ones you know and guessing (or plagiarising) the rest! People are quite shameless about cheating in these quizzes!

Even if someone gets it right, the quiz will still run for a few more days (we are waiting from @Shadow to return from France and put in his two penneth (two cents worth)). Also people often amend and change there original answers. I've known some to change a right answer to a wrong one (they know who they are).
Sometimes it helps confusing others though!

Now even I'm getting confused and I know the answers! You've just created a quiz within a quiz!
Im
In easy words ,there is 3 items I know on the quiz ,and unless my eyes have completely failed me ! And as I can't be bothered to use a spoiler button ,I have not seen mentioned yet ,to let you all have some more time
I think I'll let you all get on with it!

Just to spice things up, here is a bonus picture:

bonus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom