Quiz: In the Pink

Just to spice things up, here is a bonus picture:

View attachment 1494
The amounts of ascorbic acid, β‐carotene and lycopene contents were 141.09mg/100g, 1.88mg/100g and 164.34μg/100g, respectively. The individual anthocyanin in roselle was characterised by TLC and HPLC. Delphinidin‐3‐sambubioside and cyanidin‐3‐sambubioside were the main anthocyanin present

Can't think why you're growing that though.

The amounts of ascorbic acid, β‐carotene and lycopene contents were 141.09mg/100g, 1.88mg/100g and 164.34μg/100g, respectively. The individual anthocyanin in roselle was characterised by TLC and HPLC. Delphinidin‐3‐sambubioside and cyanidin‐3‐sambubioside were the main anthocyanin present

Can't think why you're growing that though.

I'm not growing anything except thyme and lavender here. And the DOG pees over both, so I can't use them in cooking.

@winterybella hasn't given any answers yet either!

It's Saturday night and people are calling me out for a quiz. I want to be called out for dinner. Anyway, I took off my dinner clothes and can easily identify the melon. Since I am not cheating tonight, I am going to call a friend for the other answers.:hungry::hungry::hungry: Dinner please!

It's Saturday night and people are calling me out for a quiz. I want to be called out for dinner. Anyway, I took off my dinner clothes and can easily identify the melon. Since I am not cheating tonight, I am going to call a friend for the other answers.:hungry::hungry::hungry: Dinner please!
Soon be time to be getting up here! Its Sunday morning.

Soon be time to be getting up here! Its Sunday morning.

Oh really? God's County had me fooled. A little birdie whispered in my ear that my score might disappoint my tutor so I am saying there is radish somewhere in there, beets and either cabbage or zennia...this is desperation and hunger speaking now.

Last edited:
Oh really? God's County had me fooled. A little birdie whispered in my ear that my score my disappoint my tutor so I am saying there is radish somewhere in there, beets and either cabbage or zennia...this is desperation and hunger speaking now.
Currently 01:35, Sunday 13th September

Last edited:
Looking through a book at the library yesterday, got a different name for one of the items pictured.

Back
Top Bottom