Quiz: In the Pink

Let's have some bananas, too...

New.0a519762-2fc8-4674-b9e4-2015980671d2M.jpg

in no particular order,have seen little movement on the answer scene,just a load of waffle! so here goes,have been on my my bike all week and am on a rest break now,have only seen these on my phone
rambutan,the sea urchin looking article ,great for health
pink peppercorns,great with fish
kohl rabi,great for slaw
osaka cabbage,have grown these for ornamental use ,thats what they are known as in the states
rhubarb
water melon
candy stripe beetroot
cooffee beans !!
top left have no idea and haven't got time to troll the web
well off again 20 miles from home

Turk’s head cactus, Rhubarb, False Pepper,

Ornamental Cabbage, Eaten Raw, Water Melon,

Himalayan Red Rice, (Sea Urchin)Thistle, Watermelon Radish

Oh my, or my. "A load of waffle!!!"
turks-007.jpg
Turks head cactus confirmed. Rhubarb confirmed.
pepper_tree2.jpg
Pink false pepper confirmed. Ornamental Cabbage confirmed. Water melon. Himalaya red rice copied from Classic33, ???????? and Radish. I put in my work and I am handing in my paper.

Oh my, or my. "A load of waffle!!!"
turks-007.jpg
Turks head cactus confirmed. Rhubarb confirmed.
pepper_tree2.jpg
Pink false pepper confirmed. Ornamental Cabbage confirmed. Water melon. Himalaya red rice copied from Classic33, ???????? and Radish. I put in my work and I am handing in my paper.
Why only some of them?

Classic33, the pictures show my research for the less obvious ones or those that were giving me lots of trouble. I forgot to mention the candied beet which was another obvious. The second last still has me confused and I decided not to copy your answer. That said, I give up.

Classic33, the pictures show my research for the less obvious ones or those that were giving me lots of trouble. I forgot to mention the candied beet which was another obvious. The second last still has me confused and I decided not to copy your answer. That said, I give up.
Have some soup!!

Which answer didn't you want to copy?

Oh really? God's County had me fooled. A little birdie whispered in my ear that my score might disappoint my tutor so I am saying there is radish somewhere in there, beets and either cabbage or zennia...this is desperation and hunger speaking now.
Hmmn...must look up zinnia.

Back
Top Bottom