Show me your breakfast (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put that cheese omelet on a flour tortilla, and we almost had the same thing.
What would we eat for breakfast without eggs?? :D Can't imagine waking up in the morning to cornflakes, granola or fruit&yoghurt, even though I occasionally eat them.
Gimme EGGS! SAUSAGE!! BACON!! FRIED POTATOES!! BAKED BEANS!!FRIED IS GOOD!!!!:D:D:D

(Sorry - I just had an English Breakfast Moment)

IMG_3357.JPG

Bran Muffins Turkey Sausage, American-Scrambled Eggs and diced Tomatoes for DH ... my plate was minus that red stuff :headshake:a little slopping on the the plating, but whatever.
I think that I got the batter to thin (too much Molasses) and sank in the middle, I think ...

No picture, but we went out for brunch to 1 of our favorite diners. Craig had a turkey club. I had country fried steak with sausage gravy, 2 over medium eggs, grits, and a bagel. Plus, I had their iced coffee, for which they make ice cubes with coffee, so it doesn't get watered down. Brought the whole bagel home, and half of the rest.

Please tell me if it's okay when I post some food we made at my restaurant.
Buffet for 40 people, starters in glasses goat cheese cream and plumjam, premade Teriyaki sticks on Papaya salad, black salsify and pea Falafel. Main course super German with potato dumplings, roast potatoes, gnocchi in sage butter, goose, red cabbage, pike perch on creamy savoy cabbage. Kaiserschmarrn with drunken plum, cheese platter and panna cotta as Dessert.

Buffet for 40 people, starters in glasses goat cheese cream and plumjam, premade Teriyaki sticks on Papaya salad, black salsify and pea Falafel. Main course super German with potato dumplings, roast potatoes, gnocchi in sage butter, goose, red cabbage, pike perch on creamy savoy cabbage. Kaiserschmarrn with drunken plum, cheese platter and panna cotta as Dessert.
Yes, just not in the breakfast thread!

It's also why the (correct) thread is what did you cook or eat today...

What she said ☝️ I'd love to see some of your work !!!

I finally made a sunny-side-up MrsT liked:

View attachment 107467

That’s some of the sausage stuffing/meatloaf on the side - that’s getting worked into my year-round rotation, it’s a fantastic alternative to the usual sausage patties that are standard here.
Is the sausage stuffing/meatloaf recipe posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom