The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where you are in the UK, but here in Maidstone there is an 'alterations' shop which is run by an Asian guy. He also does bespoke tailoring which is, I'm sure, how he was trained and he will make made to measure clothes. Not expensive, given the service. It might be worth checking out if there are similar shops where you live.

Sadly, here in 'emel everyone goes for width over quality! To add to my sorrow, the local pasty shop closes tomorrow. Anybody got a good Cornish pasty recipe?

Sadly, here in 'emel everyone goes for width over quality! To add to my sorrow, the local pasty shop closes tomorrow. Anybody got a good Cornish pasty recipe?

Somewhere, I do have a good cornish past recipe. They are easier to make than I first thought but I haven't made any for a long time. I'll try to dig it out..

If you're looking for danger try checking out the number of visitors to hospitals caused by putting on socks [ and don't even think of gardening ! :eek:]
Nowt compared to getting out of bed though.

I need to clean out my wardrobe and back room. I need to be giving some stuff to the charity shops.
I just did the same - we also have clothing banks here (often in supermarket car-parks) where you can just bag up and 'post' your clothing through the hatch. I just rid myself of two bin liners full.

Nowt compared to getting out of bed though.
I've put myself into a comma for 13hrs, damaged my eyesight leaving myself (partially) colour blind in one eye, knocking my eyesight from -2 to -7 on the scale... and leaving myself with such a bad stigmatism that even today modern contact lenses cannot correct it just by getting into bed... It never hurt.

I've put myself into a comma for 13hrs, damaged my eyesight leaving myself (partially) colour blind in one eye, knocking my eyesight from -2 to -7 on the scale... and leaving myself with such a bad stigmatism that even today modern contact lenses cannot correct it just by getting into bed... It never hurt.
I've split my head whilst asleep, never felt a thing either.

Maybe beds & sleep are just too unsafe. Where's the warnings about sleep being bad for your health?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom