The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when it's absolutely freezing out, bring your pets indoors!

110615-cc-goliath-cow-couch.jpg

And when it's absolutely freezing out, bring your pets indoors!

View attachment 10617
@Lullabelle I posted this pic on my Facebook page some time ago. I had a similar sofa, and a dark red throw. Knowing full well all the various animals I've kept over the years, my daughter and one of my cousins panicked :roflmao:

Last edited:
When the weather allows, I often take the dog out at first light. We come home and have breakfast, but that little bit of fresh air finishes both of us off until lunch time.

The only time I've ever seen a happy jogger was a dog walker who used to take Tippy out when I was unable to after my op. She used to cover quite distance in half and hour, but I always wondered who took whom for the walk.

As for cycling, although I can, I wouldn't do it if you paid me. Nearly every cyclist I've known (brother included) have ended up with and succumbed to heart problems. I think cycling is better left to the youngsters, no matter how happy it makes them seem.

I'm 54 and cycling makes me very very happy!! More than chocolate!

We were pretty busy today but were invited to a retirement party by a neighbour. We didn't stay long as the "entertainment" was a little overpowering. For those unaccustomed to Thai entertainment here is an example from a few years ago:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom