The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rescued boys are being kept in quarantine in the hospital to avoid the risk of infection. The four boys rescued on Sunday have asked to eat a pad krapow.

Eight out, five to go!

They should all be out this evening. The last four are out of danger.

They all have a complimentary invitation from FIFA to attend the World Cup Final. Unfortunately the doctors will not allow it.

I just heard they were all out.

:woot:

Confirmed.

c1_1501006_180710171659_620x413.jpg

Rescue personnel prepare the transport for the evacuation of the boys and their soccer coach trapped in a flooded cave, in the northern province of Chiang Rai, Thailand, on Tuesday. (Police Thailand News Facebook via Reuters)

MAE SAI, Chiang Rai: All 12 boys and their football coach trapped in Tham Luang cave for 17 days have been safely rescued.

Confirmed.

c1_1501006_180710171659_620x413.jpg

Rescue personnel prepare the transport for the evacuation of the boys and their soccer coach trapped in a flooded cave, in the northern province of Chiang Rai, Thailand, on Tuesday. (Police Thailand News Facebook via Reuters)

MAE SAI, Chiang Rai: All 12 boys and their football coach trapped in Tham Luang cave for 17 days have been safely rescued.

:woot: :bravo:

Been watching a bit of Wimbledon - has anyone else noticed that tennis seems to have stagnated a little recently ? Where are the new young players ? I mean the Williams sisters are OLD [in tennis terms] and the men are all getting on a bit too. Yes with luck a new name may hit the board but I don't see the rising new stars who will clearly be the ones to watch next year. A bit sad

There is a single mother of 3 girls who lives across the road from us, her boyfriend, gods gift to hunanity, drives a black Audi, it is parked across the road and has been clamped, oh dear how embarrasing :roflmao:

The police have a wheel clamp in our town. I've only ever seen it used once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom