The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the same here in France - one visit costs about 70 euros. Which is fine until they get ill...

We used to have six cats - all were 'rescues' in one way or another and all were remarkably hardy. As we didn't use a cattery we didn't bother with yearly jabs [indeed many vets are now beginning to question this too] all we did was put a fixed amount away every month just in case [we still do] - it was never needed and they all lie in peace now at the bottom of the garden having lived long happy lives. We only have one now who 16 [and just a little 'porky'] but she and our Lurcher are best friends [communal head washing seems to be a favorite] but as she was used to our two alsations a lurcher was no problem

So far we have been lucky, she is 8 and apart from being a 'big girl' which we are keeping on top of, she has no health issues.

@Lullabelle … if you like cats, what about this little guy?

He didn't last long (don't ask - it's a sad story) but he sure was a handsome kitten

photo 2.JPG

Yesterday I found out my colleague spends £9.00 per day on a pack of 20 ciggies :ohmy: :eek:

Last edited:
Yesterday I found out my colleague spends £9.00 per day on a pack of 20 ciggies :ohmy: :eek:
that is why a tax on fizzy drinks has been quietly introduced - less people smoking so government taxes something else - nothing to do with 'caring about the nation health'. Next it will be cakes then perhaps butter and so on

Yea again no rain however it is very windy today. We ate supposed to be going to a bbq tomorrow but if the weather report is correct it will be pouring downall day so maybe not.

I've been having problems logging into the site but it seems that the simple answer is to check the stay logged in box! I'll try and catch up eventually.
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom