The tea thread

And they don't carry Luzianne!
Head just a little bit south and I’ll bet you can find it. My local Kroger stocks a whole line of it:

IMG_5315.jpeg

For those overseas, Luzianne tea is blended specifically for iced tea. It is not something you would want to use for a cuppa hot tea. I don't know what that blend is, but it really is the best for iced tea.

CD
Isn't builders tea really dark and strong?

I could probably order it online (my sister and one of our kids are Prime members). The closest Kroger is about 45 minutes away. Thanks!
You have a Meijer closer to you, right? Check there. I know some things are regional, but we’re not that far apart and they sell it down here.

It fills that spot between whole milk and single cream - more fat than whole milk, less fat that single cream.

You prefer to think of it as cream, I prefer to think of it as super whole milk! :wink:

My mistake. I thought half and half was equivalent to single cream. Do you get single cream in the US?

I've never tried "cold brewed" tea. They sell it (for too much money) at coffee shops like Starbucks (AKA: Allyourbucks).

CD

I've never tried "cold brewed" tea. They sell it (for too much money) at coffee shops like Starbucks (AKA: Allyourbucks).

CD
It’s ok for something fast, but it’s nowhere near as good as an iced tea that was brewed. This just sits on the counter for five minutes in some cold water.

Back
Top Bottom