The thing I hate about cooking is...

My kitchen is so small I'm forced to clear up as I cook. I notice quite often on Professional Masterchef that chefs are reprimanded for creating messy work stations.Cleaning thoroughly as you prep is something drilled into them at training school I think.

G stays out of the kitchen most of time - except for breakfast. He likes to do his own thing. He does have a bad habit of deciding that he wants to cook something right after I get the kitchen clean. He is a mess and incompetent when it comes to cleaning up. :banghead:If you want to know his secret ingredient look on the floor.:hyper: Good thing I love that man.

I would never use a knife - no wonder you hate peeling them! With a Y shaped peeler its super easy - much quicker and also less waste. They are very cheap to buy.

For the waste there is no problem because I reuse in the kitchen even the peel of potatoes, however, I can cut them very well with the knife .. once my mom gave me her peeler but honestly it's not comfortable for me .. it is proper the action of peeling ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom