Things to do with a food processor?

Well, hopefully, they can get back on their feet & be profitable again. I really like the chain & have bought lots of things from them!! :whistling:
Last time I set foot in one of their stores I was shocked. They completely remodeled and got rid of a lot of the brands and items that I loved.

Last time I set foot in one of their stores I was shocked. They completely remodeled and got rid of a lot of the brands and items that I loved.

It really is a sad disappointment to see your favorite store that you're so used to go down in shame, shock & horror!! But most other stores have also gone down in shame as well! :cry:

It really is a sad disappointment to see your favorite store that you're so used to go down in shame, shock & horror!! But most other stores have also gone down in shame as well! :cry:
Well at first glance, it was open and airy, but as I started browing through, I realized it had a very sterile feel to it and that's when I noticed products were downsized greatly. I really enjoyed the old, cluttery, overstuffed feel the place had before. My stores were always clean and well organized, but there was just so much...stuff! That last time I walked through the store within 15 minutes and found nothing at all that I wanted. And I was armed with coupons and ready to buy, so it was disappointing for sure.

Back
Top Bottom