Ukraine

Cowardice in the White House will only serve to embolden China over Taiwan, make further conflict between Israel and its neighbours more likely, allow North Korea to become more belligerent and destabilise fragile democracies in South America.

BTW, it's not actually "cowardice." For the "America First" crowd, it is just, "We don't give a 💩 about the rest of the world."

CD

Good news for a change. The International Criminal Court (ICC) has issued an arrest warrant for Putin... finally. That means there are 123 countries where Putin can not go with out risk of arrest, and being turned over to the ICC in The Hague. :woot:

The warrant is in connection to child trafficking of Ukrainian children into Russia.

CD

I just read about some videos that have surfaced in Russia that apparently show members of the Wagner Group, Putin's hired scumbag mercenary group, beheading two captured Ukrainian soldiers.

Meanwhile, we have members of congress (all Republicans) saying we should stop sending weapons and money to Ukraine. Why? Because Trump is Vlad's friend, and President Biden is supporting Ukraine. That's how the MAGA cult members think.

I don't believe in gods, but if there is a hell, Putin should have a special place reserved there when he dies, which will hopefully happen soon. As for Yevgeny Prigozhin, the scumbag who founded the Wagner Group, I'm pretty sure there is a bullet with his name on it. Beheading captured soldiers... that is just so wrong on so many levels.

CD

Last edited:
I don't believe in gods, but if there is a hell, Putin should have a special place reserved there when he dies, which will hopefully happen soon. As for Yevgeny Prigozhin, the scumbag who founded the Wagner Group, I'm pretty sure there is a bullet with his name on it.
For these two insects (because there´s no way they´re human beings), whose tactics for winning a battle include the most appalling, disgusting, barbaric , sociopathic methods, it´s time to bring back Mediaeval torture. Incredible that these two thugs are allowed to do what they like, and the international community does nothing. The International Criminal Court? Nah - a waste of time.

Gonna be some harsh years now that covid is gone and russia is aggressively pushing against the west with China as their ally

Gonna be some harsh years now that covid is gone and russia is aggressively pushing against the west with China as their ally
Putin is in no position to threaten anyone, clearly the military is broken, he is politically in a precarious position and the economy is failing. Regarding China, they now only see Russia as a source of raw materials and energy. China has a massive problem in the next ten years as the one child policies start to feed into the labour market, with a shrinking workforce and shortages in social care for the elderly. Wage rates are already climbing and competitiveness is falling. China expansionism will grind to a halt as they need to take care of internal issues and the economic strength of India increases.

My sources: British broadcast media and published economic forecasts.

Yeah but russia is still threatening US politics and to be able to do that you gotta have something in your backhand or it's just a bluff.
China is getting older and they're having a major problem with mental illness, yet they're the biggest competitor towards the US and Europe. They have invested so much in new conductor technologies and rare earths. Don't forget their trade deals with poor countries around the globe, to build some infrastructure exclusively for China and their allies for a big loan.

They have invested so much in new conductor technologies and rare earths.

More than that, they have stolen a lot of US and Western technology. They are building commercial airliners that are basically reverse-engineered Boeing 737s and Airbus A320s. They plant to sell it, as expected, for a lot less money than the 737 and A320. They've been using our technology to compete with us for decades.

They also have the West addicted to cheap products.

Unlike Russia, China has no interest in going to war with the West in a military manner. No need to.

CD

Putin is calling it an insurrection, but looks like a "peaceful protest" to me... you know, like Trump refers to January 6th, 2021. :laugh:

I hope Yevgeny Prigozhin can do enough damage, and create enough chaos to bring Putin down, but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't put it past Putin to bomb his own cities, and kill his own citizens to stop Prigozhin -- and then blame it on Ukraine. The Russian sheeple would probably believe it.

CD

Putin is calling it an insurrection, but looks like a "peaceful protest" to me... you know, like Trump refers to January 6th, 2021. :laugh:

I hope Yevgeny Prigozhin can do enough damage, and create enough chaos to bring Putin down, but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't put it past Putin to bomb his own cities, and kill his own citizens to stop Prigozhin -- and then blame it on Ukraine. The Russian sheeple would probably believe it.

CD
If what we’re being told is true Prigozhin is a type of psycho zealot and a driven man who needs a cause is very dangerous indeed.

IF what they say about him is correct I don’t see him being satisfied for long with bringing down Putin. He sounds like a dominate the world type and he happens to really hate America.

They’re saying he may have taken the route he has taken so he can acquire nuclear weapons on route.

I’m wondering whilst everyone tries to pretend they’re not relieved by the idea of it turning into a civil war if he hasn’t already struck a deal and if everyone ends up wishing Putin was there instead of a man with a cause.

Of course I hope to be wrong but if he’s not done a deal he’s crazy enough to either march to his own death or believe he can take over. Frightening

Back
Top Bottom