What did you cook, eat or drink today (October 2018)?

A lightened up version of eggplant parmesan. Eggplant slices dipped in egg, coated with a mixture of bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Baked on a sheet pan rather than frying in oil. Layered the baked eggplant slices in a baking dish with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Served with whole wheat spaghetti aglio Olio (oil and garlic).

Last edited:
Pork ribs sandwiched between layers of scalloped potatoes and baked. Side of Brussel sprouts with pancetta cubes.

2018-10-25 17.57.39.jpg

I did something kinda dumb. So yesterday after work i got home and was tired...i had some crackers to tide me over til i could prep something but i needed to stretch out a bit and fell asleep. When i woke up in the wee morning hours i was hungry and decided i would make a baked potato in the microwave. So i put it in and set it to start cooking. Decided while i was up i might as well put in some laundry to wash. Talked to the cats, washed some glasses in the sink, popped online then went to bed...

...this afternoon i opened the microwave in prep to warm up something for lunch and find my baked potato still sitting in the microwave...so i had my potato for lunch instead...i am so glad i live alone cause sometimes i do dumb real good.

Back
Top Bottom