What did you cook, eat or drink today (October 2018)?

Amish Pot Roast Meatloaf

http://www.amish365.com/monday-comfor...

Surrounded with baby rainbow carrots, chunks of potatoes, and onion wedges. Drizzled with rehydrated dry onion/mushroom soup mix. Used about 2 lbs of ground beef, rehydrated dry Lipton/Onion Mushroom soup, egg, tomato paste, Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, Dijon mustard & Worcestershire sauce. Spread out flat, sprinkled with shredded mozzarella cheese, and rolled up jelly-roll style.

Perfect eggs benedict for breakfast today, won't need to eat again until dinner tonight

20181003_085209.jpg

I don't like shortbread because there is an underline taste that I don't like however there is a jar of local made coconut and lime shortbreads in our room, they don't contain that taste which makes them very tasty so we have been munching our way through them although the jar is restocked every other day :happy:

Last edited:
I don't like shortbread because there is an underline taste that I don't like however there is a jar of local made coconut and lime shortbreads in our room, they don't contain that taste which makes them very tasty so we have been munching our way through them although the jar is restocked every other day :happy:

That's an interesting combo for shortbread. I'm not keen on shortbread either - I find them too buttery which is, I suppose, the point!

Back
Top Bottom