What did you cook/eat today (May 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are camping so tonight we tucked into sausages and buns with salad. Sounds simple but we had normal sausages, gluten free sausages and vegan sausages. Not enough cooked onions.
Which brand of vegan sausages do you buy? I've found the best to be 'Fry's' but they are a bit expensive.

My dinner last night at work was Gyudon (shredded beef and onions over rice in sweet sauce, added crushed hot chilis), and kimchi.

0527180050_HDR.jpg

Tonight will be the last of the pumpkin, sweet potato and sweetcorn chowder with a little bread. I'll serve it with some protein, maybe some Lentil burgers chopped up in it, or poached eggs (poached in the soup itself).
Didn't go to plan. The warmed soup was vinegary... And alcoholic. Fizzy and just not right, so it was burgers, jacket potatoes from the freezer, broad beans and some dark German eye bread that's so soft in convinced it is dyed dark brown. It's unreal.

DSC_3134.JPG

Tonight's dinner with my friend will be smoked haddock florentine (made with crème frâiche, spinach and some cheddar)

Roast beef (forerib), mashed potato, sprouts, carrots, Stilton soufflés and rich beef gravy. Pudding was rhubarb crumble - the crumble topping was made with buckwheat flour and hazelnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom