What did you cook or eat today (December 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch (supposedly vegan spam musubi but given I've no idea what spam musubi tastes like, i can't compare)

20231231_112307.jpg

Followed by a taste test for brekkie tomorrow.

20231231_145419.jpg

20231231_150057.jpg

Pikelets with maple syrup.
20231231_150509.jpg

We'll taste test the fruit tomorrow!

Apparently I needed more protein in my chickpea pistou.

20231231_180107.jpg

Hubby reheated and added a burger... as they go they are quite tasty but I hadn't realised we needed extra protein in a dish packed full of protein from chickpeas. But at least he didn't serve it with chickpea pasta! Lol

One more day and the diet starts (that's the eat everything bad in the house diet before we start the official weight loss diet).

Apparently I needed more protein in my chickpea pistou.

View attachment 108684

Hubby reheated and added a burger... as they go they are quite tasty but I hadn't realised we needed extra protein in a dish packed full of protein from chickpeas. But at least he didn't serve it with chickpea pasta! Lol

One more day and the diet starts (that's the eat everything bad in the house diet before we start the official weight loss diet).
We too are clearing out the bad stuff by way of shoving as much of it as possible down our cake holes before tomorrow.

FB_IMG_1704022633392.jpg

It's the same "logic" as when I find cat toys in the washing machine you think to yourself "how the hell?......"
That’s easy - my tortoiseshell cat likes to play with her little toys in the dirty laundry pile.

One time she started mewing (she does this when she carries her toys around), and then came into the TV room where we were sitting, dragging a pair of my husband’s underwear with her because her little ball had gotten stuck in them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom