What did you cook or eat today (February 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
medtran49 if you have an Albertson's or Safeway, Von's, etc. I found this and it's wonderful! And it really was plenty of us two, well with a few added components ...
View attachment 96760View attachment 96761
Unfortunately, our local Safeway stopped carrying this line.
đź’ˇ
We're planning on going down to The Valley in April, I could find some down there I'd betcha!!!
No, we have Publix and Winn Dixie, plus the ethnic chain and individual markets, Wal-Mart of course, but I'll look next time and see if they are sold here. It does look good. Thanks.

medtran49 if you have an Albertson's or Safeway, Von's, etc. I found this and it's wonderful! And it really was plenty of us two, well with a few added components ...
View attachment 96760View attachment 96761
Unfortunately, our local Safeway stopped carrying this line.
đź’ˇ
We're planning on going down to The Valley in April, I could find some down there I'd betcha!!!
It's their storebrand for that chain, isn't it?

Yes to all of the above, and yeah, not sure if that deal went through yet with Kroger's & Albertson's.
Here in Cowboyville, we only have Safeway, Fry's (aka Kroger's), Walmart, Sprouts, and Trader Joe's ... sure do miss Publix! When we were in Florida back in 2019, I went to one every chance I got!

Yes to all of the above, and yeah, not sure if that deal went through yet with Kroger's & Albertson's.
Here in Cowboyville, we only have Safeway, Fry's (aka Kroger's), Walmart, Sprouts, and Trader Joe's ... sure do miss Publix! When we were in Florida back in 2019, I went to one every chance I got!
My cousins live in Phoenix and whenever we visit, I shop Fry's and Basha's. A few times Safeway but I didn't like it as much, at least the one by them.

And Sprouts is great for produce!

Last edited:
Although fattening I prolly only have 2 a year. Has to be lime. My sons and his kids as well.
A family member i hadn't seen in 45 years when talking about similar things, he said he loved lime shakes and steak n cheese pies. Snap.

Russ
A steakhouse I used to frequent in Florida served lime sherbert with the steak. Claimed it was a palate cleanser.

Something different tonight
IMG_2639.JPGIMG_2640.JPG
All severed up with a mess of sautéed fresh Kale in Olive Oil, a grate of fresh Nutmeg and a load of minced Garlic
IMG_2641.JPG

Thumbs up all around.
We'll have this again.

We love boxed cordon bleus but we cant get them atm. Trouble with supplies from aussie supplier. Ingrams.

Have to make my own now.

Russ
Us too. But my husband knows how to make them very well so he will make a big batch to freeze. We're out currently. Time for me to go buy that stuff for another batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom