What did you cook or eat today, (January 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
That is the it - yes. I still need to post recipe for home-made butter (dead easy).

Our butter is really yellow compared to yours.

Russ

Being a big dairy producer we love butter. There's about 10 or 15 lb in the garage fridge right now. Nothing like lashings of butter on new potatoes.

Russ

View attachment 21992

Our butter is really yellow compared to yours.

Russ

Sometimes butter has added colouring - the butter I made is simply double cream whipped until it submits to being butter! I am not saying that your butter has added colouring necessarily. The butter I buy from the supermarket is quite yellow. Like this:

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 23.47.45.png

Last edited:
My grandkids always ask me to butter their bread, knowing
Sometimester butter has added colouring - the butter I made is simply double cream whipped until it submits to being butter! I am not

saying that your but has added colouring necessarily. The butter I buy from the supermarket is quite yellow. Like this:

View attachment 21996

Sheep and cows are grass fed so I guess it's more natural. Always reminds me of a song, why does a brown cow eat green grass give white milk.

Russ

Reckon it might be more a case of Thai people not traditionally eating cheese at all and the idea of a 'mouldy' looking one is probably very unappetising to them. Having said that, I think that cheese is becoming more acceptable to some Thai people due to fast food restaurants and pizzerias - but really only mozzarella and cheese on burgers, I think. Same goes for China.

I'd definitely eat it though!

The first time I bought Danish Blue (which is expensive) she binned it. Since then she asks before she bins anything.

Sometimes butter has added colouring - the butter I made is simply double cream whipped until it submits to being butter! I am not saying that your butter has added colouring necessarily. The butter I buy from the supermarket is quite yellow. Like this:

Ours is that colour or possibly slightly lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom