What did you cook or eat today (July 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried a little salsa earlier with BBQ Pringles. Spicy but not bowel threatening.

packed s.jpg

Last night I made an individual Egg Florentine (for me), substituting plain yoghurt for béchamel and adding a few cherry tomatoes (crushed) and a little sprinkle of cheddar. It was more delicious than I expected it to be...

It looked a bit like this but with tomatoes - this one from a few days ago was with béchamel.

fullsizeoutput_360a.jpeg

Last edited:
img_1615-jpg.jpg

Left-over from my Sunday barbecue: a burger that was 25% New York Strip, 25% Sirloin, and 50% chuck steak, stacked on top of homemade (Middle Eastern) pickles, turmeric pickled onions, and a fresh tomato. I forgot how much I love a real beef burger. I didn't make the tater tots, but I wish I had. So, my diet took a little break. :)

img_1615-jpg.jpg

Left-over from my Sunday barbecue: a burger that was 25% New York Strip, 25% Sirloin, and 50% chuck steak, stacked on top of homemade (Middle Eastern) pickles, turmeric pickled onions, and a fresh tomato. I forgot how much I love a real beef burger. I didn't make the tater tots, but I wish I had. So, my diet took a kles.little break. :)

That is some burger! It looks mighty meaty - I love all the pickles

We had an unexpected but delicious meal chorizo and scallop kebabs (I had just scallops) Husband had my chorizo as well as his portion. Was £8 reduced to £2!!! Was lovely with some salad.
Bargain! Also got some cod reduced so cut into portions and put in freezer. Three meals for the two of us. £1 a portion.
Market Drayton Morrisons is good for a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom