What did you cook or eat today (November 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fresh dinner from a couple nights ago, fiesta pork bowl - salad topped with ground pork, some homemade charred corn salsa, crushed tortilla chips, and a chipotle crema (not pictured).
IMG_8401.jpeg

The new Dutch tiktok trend food. It's really good actually though very unhealthy.
I introduce: the Crompouce!
20231103_111353.jpg

It's a croissant with pink hard glaze and vanilla pastry cream filling
20231103_120447.jpg

A crossover between the French croissant ( je me excuse) and a Dutch tompouce: tompouce - HEMA . A tompouce is basically a Dutch Millefeulle.

So Morrisons delivered the bulk of my shop this week but theres no chance of finding smoked tomato paste or porcini powder is there 😆

I use a Ocado as well as Morrisons to deliver for that sort of reason. Not sure if Ocado do porcini powder but its easy to make your own from dried mushrooms.

First stop from the airport last night, so MrsT could take her night meds:

View attachment 106749

“Takin’ all her night meds, night meds
Makin’ sure she don’t end up dead
“Night meds…mmmmm…night meds…”

:laugh:
Did you by any chance goto McD's in Italy? I was watching an IG video of folks eating there and they have some interesting things!

Did you by any chance goto McD's in Italy? I was watching an IG video of folks eating there and they have some interesting things!
Only to pee! :laugh:

MrsT is friends with an Italian fellow, and he likes to post about McD’s for some reason. It looked like they were selling macarons, and she said he said those were horrible, but there was some other specialty item they had that he said was excellent, but I don’t remember what it was.

Just on my way out, because I'm cooking a curry for an English bloke on his birthday! (and I thought I was the only Englishman left)
Typical "Curry Inn" menu: Samosas, Chicken Tikka Masala, Rogan Josh (slow cooked lamb marinated in yoghurt and spices), basmati, dhal, aloo saag (potatoes with spinach) , Naan bread and Raita. Let's see how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom