What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This popped up on twitter, not everyone will agree with this but it made me smile

IMG_20170720_191948.jpg

My 3 year old granddaughter was on her way to vacation at a house on lake in Tennesse.

My daughter says she (my granddaughter) was pretty relieved when they got there because the whole trip down (from Cincinnati) she said she wanted to go to a lake with water in it. Our little angel Maddie always makes us smile ! :):):)

My 3 year old granddaughter was on her way to vacation at a house on lake in Tennesse.

My daughter says she (my granddaughter) was pretty relieved when they got there because the whole trip down (from Cincinnati) she said she wanted to go to a lake with water in it. Our little angel Maddie always makes us smile ! :):):)

That reminds me of when my daughter was 3. She had the grizzles which eventually turned into a full-blown temper tantrum, but kept telling me she wanted to go on a boat. I put her in the car and drove the few miles from home to the Woolwich ferry (a car ferry which crosses the river Thames). We went across the river, disembarked, drove up to the end of the road, round the roundabout, and back onto the same ferry, then drove home. One very happy 3 year old :laugh:

My dog does that too - usually with one front leg pointing skywards. He enters a trance like state.

Though actually, looking at your photo he isn't sleeping - i looks like he is wagging his tail.

haha, they are funny, dogs are funny. Sam sometimes points skywards with his two front paws as if he's going to fly like Superman.
In this photo he was sleeping but when he realized I was making a photo, he started to wag its tail..he likes to be photographed..then he stayed in that position for at least 10 mins..he asked "coccole" -sorry I don't know how to translate coccole in English-
When he is in this position, I can't resist!

Last edited:
haha, they are funny, dogs are funny. Sam sometimes points skywards with his two front paws also as he's going to fly like Superman.
In this photo he was sleeping but when he realized I was making a photo, he started to wag its tail..he likes to be photographed..then he stayed in that position for at least 10 mins..he asked "coccole" -sorry I don't know how to translate coccole in English-
When he is in this position, I can't resist!
The word in English is cuddles.

Mom I need a bigger chair. Then I wouldn't have to show my parts to everyone.
That chair is about 45" across, but a greyhound will use as little amount of space as possible unless his hooman is trying to sit on it too. He can stretch out and use more or less all of a 91" sofa if he wants to. But who can begrudge a grey his favourite position? :laugh:

That chair is about 45" across, but a greyhound will use as little amount of space as possible unless his hooman is trying to sit on it too. He can stretch out and use more or less all of a 91" sofa if he wants to. But who can begrudge a grey his favourite position? :laugh:
Chihuahuas can either be teeny tiny or stretch to take as much room as possible. They also stretch at weird angles to take up maximum room both ways.

Now what made me smile today was a one word email from my mother. I shall quote it here in its entirety. "NOT". This was in response to ok you want me to load the truck and bring you stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom