What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure whether you consider this suitable for posting here but I found it so bloody funny......

kirk.jpg

If it is not considered suitable, could a moderator please delete the post.

We have a baby on the way in the family!

My brother & his partner are having their first child. It will be the first baby in our family in many ways! First grandchild, first great grandchild, first great niece/nephew. Super exciting and I can’t wait!
Congratulations to all.

Last Xmas we had a family holiday at a working farm with accomodation for holidayers. We had a big 4 unit that had no tv ,radio or wifi. It was heaven , no phones I pads or nothing. We spent the evenings playing cards, mainly euchre and such. My kids loved it. The grandkids loved it outdoors on bikes and making forts in the forest.

Russ

We have a baby on the way in the family!

My brother & his partner are having their first child. It will be the first baby in our family in many ways! First grandchild, first great grandchild, first great niece/nephew. Super exciting and I can’t wait!

Congratulations!

On my way home this evening an ice cream van stopped at the side of the road, a guy bought an ice cream and as he was walking to his house his little daughter was hopping from foot to foot eyes popping, her little face when he handed her the ice cream was an absolute picture. That made me smile :happy:

We were recently on holiday with the family, me and wife plus kids plus grandys. (10)We too have ice cream van called mr whippy,lol, one pulled up down the street where we were staying, I said I'd shout ice creams, man are they expensive now, cost me $80. Crazy.

We were recently on holiday with the family, me and wife plus kids plus grandys. (10)We too have ice cream van called mr whippy,lol, one pulled up down the street where we were staying, I said I'd shout ice creams, man are they expensive now, cost me $80. Crazy.

:eek: Here they cost around £1.50 - and that $80 coverts to £42. How many ice-creams did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom