What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(yer one L just for you, even though it’s made me twitch 😆)

I'm surprised it would make you twitch since you spend so much time in Spain. I'm sure you know that "LL" is pronounced as "Y" in Spanish. Chilli would be pronounced chee-yee in Spanish. :scratchhead:

CD

Add some heat to that, and it's okay. I add powdered cayenne pepper to most store bought BBQ sauces, on the rare occasion that I use BBQ sauce.

CD

I would normally add some cayenne pepper/chilli powder but I found that I couldn't eat my recent chilli-con-carne because it was too spicy (and I intentionally omitted the Thai chillis and just used cayennes).

I'm surprised it would make you twitch since you spend so much time in Spain. I'm sure you know that "LL" is pronounced as "Y" in Spanish. Chilli would be pronounced chee-yee in Spanish. :scratchhead:

CD
I can handle the pronunciation in Spain being different because they’re not speaking the English language, in which it is of course correctly spelt Chilli..

running for cover…. :hyper:

spelt.png

My garlic order has just been delivered. This is 1kg of fresh, green garlic. The house now smells amazing!

The garlic farm is less than 30km away, so 20 miles. In Australia, that's local. She has just dropped them off in my postbox and let me know.

20231214_150617.jpg

20231214_150846.jpg

(Apologies for the blue tint, I didn't notice it when I was editing the pictures.)

We'll get some more in February when the cured garlic becomes available.

My garlic order has just been delivered. This is 1kg of fresh, green garlic. The house now smells amazing!

The garlic farm is less than 30km away, so 20 miles. In Australia, that's local. She has just dropped them off in my postbox and let me know.

View attachment 108033
View attachment 108032
(Apologies for the blue tint, I didn't notice it when I was editing the pictures.)

We'll get some more in February when the cured garlic becomes available.
That’s one thing I wish I had regular access to…good garlic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom