Bacon Wrapped Food Items

Smoked oysters.
One recipe I make the odd time is a prosciutto wrapped chicken breast stuffed with asiago cheese. Brown the seam side, flip and finish in the oven. Then serve it on a puddle of marinara..
We sell skewers of bacon wrapped pork tenderloin medallions. Clean and slice your pork tenderloin in medallions about as thick as a slice of bacon..wrap each one and skewer it..We get about 3 or 4 medalions per skewer..fry, broil or grill and serve with a sweetish accompaniment like apple chutney, sauce etc

IMG_4771.JPG

Prosciutto wrapped Cantaloupe, my DH's favorite snack

View attachment 81849

Prosciutto wrapped Cantaloupe, my DH's favorite snack
Oh, I love this!! Haven't made it myself, but now I really want to, right now... alas no bacon or prosciutto in the fridge!! Oh, well, some other day.

PS: I love that container that what looks like bamboo is growing up from. And there has to be a story behind the Superman logo?

I am very much anti bacon wrapping. Anything I've ever been served wrapped in bacon has tasted worse than if I just had bacon and the thing separately.

I am very much anti bacon wrapping. Anything I've ever been served wrapped in bacon has tasted worse than if I just had bacon and the thing separately.
The patron in the restaurant was asked by the chef "How did you like the scallops wrapped in bacon" and the patron said " the bacon tasted wonderful" lol

Back
Top Bottom