Votes: 17 63.0%
  • It depends on which type

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends how its used in a recipe

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Tesco sell it. But not where I live. Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons also not where I live. Different supermarkets sell different products dependant on the area, I’m obviously not in an adventurous area. Heyho.
You’ll just have to make due with this:

IMG_4673.jpeg

Walmart

Apparently that jarred cheese must be refrigerated after opening.
It can probably be transported about in unfavourable conditions for a long time before it's opened though. That's what you're after when touring on a bike. Although glass isn't a great choice and that jars far too large. Need a little jar or tube really.

Apparently in other countries like Africa they sell Dairylea/Laughing Cow triangles not refrigerated.
Here they put many things in the fridge whether it needs to be kept chilled or not which is frustrating when you want something for transporting that's safe at ambient temp.

They hit on that idea when they discovered if an items fridged (soz can't type frig because its a slightly more polite version of f*ck here 😂) you eat a lot more of it because you see it every time you open the fridge door. It also gives the impression something is fresh which is seen as superior.

If it's refrigerated and has an absurdly long date on it then the chances are it's a long life product they've managed to shoehorn into the fresh section to increase sales but you never know so don't risk it.

The storage instructions are often deliberately vague.

You’ll just have to make due with this:

img_4673-jpeg.jpg

Walmart

The mind boggles... :eek: :eek:
I have to giggle because I just looked the product up on Amazon. The ingredients confirm that this is, of course, entirely plastic. However, at the bottom of the screen, it says "Customers who purchased this item also bought..."
  • toilet roll
  • tampons

Back
Top Bottom