Calling all sausage lovers!

I think this sausage that I dared to find sent me into hiding and I come back and here the one I posted is small??!!?Maybe I have some sort of fascination because I went checking again and saw a few videos before I settled on this one. Is this how you guys would do it?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUUpTara7g
Local butcher made them, I only had to eat four of them, when my time got beaten.
Last time proved unbeatable though.

You're going to have a go now!!

Last edited:
Local butcher made them, I only had to eat four of them, when my time got beaten.
Last time proved unbeatable though.

You're going to have a go now!!
I think to eat one deserves a medal. The last time I had an English sausage (any sausage) was more than twenty years ago. I have vague memories of slipping them to my husband. I was being served breakfast in bed and I can vaguely remember not knowing to get rid of these things I did not like. Did not want to offend my wonderful hosts. I feel I might have hidden one or two to ditch later. I don't remember well, but I just remember I did not like them. I must confess the one in the video looks like something I could eat as a patty of some sort.

As far as I can remember.
What'd you say that got edited so fast? Been misbehaving.

Explain this as well, note the times!
Explain this.jpg

Last edited:
What'd you say that got edited so fast? Been misbehaving.
just corrected a typo mistake. its often done on all of the forums, editing too much so that
Code:
[/QUOTE]
gets partially deleted so the system does not recognise the fact that the quote (or reply) has been finished and the response to the quote ends up inside the quote, which is what happened here... I just corrected it.

just corrected a typo mistake. its often done on all of the forums, editing too much so that
Code:
[/QUOTE]
gets partially deleted so the system does not recognise the fact that the quote (or reply) has been finished and the response to the quote ends up inside the quote, which is what happened here... I just corrected it.
Awww, I wanted to read her explanation!!

Back
Top Bottom