Can you really eat raw eggs?

Yes you can definitely eat raw eggs-- I know they did it in the past and it was fine and good just don't eat too much though as some eggs can be contaminated with salmonella so watch out for where you buy it. My father used to eat one raw egg a day I suppose he thought it was macho or something but he said he just needed a protein fix.

I suppose you could eat raw eggs, but my question would be...why would you want to? I don't even eat sunnyside up eggs with runny yolks. I will take my eggs nicely cooked please.

he said he just needed a protein fix.
there's a lot of truth in that.
If I am getting hungry too often during the day it is usually a sign that I haven't been getting enough protein, do I'll have a 3 egg omelette which deals with the protein side of life and will stop me getting hungry for a while. An average sized egg has around 6g of protein in it.

Some people eat raw eggs especially the ones into body building. I remember my gym trainer used to advise guys to have raw eggs in milk. But I would never be able to eat raw eggs. I am a vegetarian now but even during the days I used to eat non-veg, I would not even think of eating raw egg.

Back
Top Bottom