Celebrities you like (including crushes ;-)

You know the most famous portuguese blogger says she and her husband each have something like a pre-approved lover. Someone they could cheat with and get an applause from the partner. Of course it's always an unattainable celebrity not the neighbor next door. Hers is Brad Pitt, someone who I never fancied, I honestly don't know what so many women find crazy about Brad Pitt.

Me either. And, heaven forbid anybody mention his ex-wife. Please, for all that's good and holy. I understand that he broke her heart but how long can one milk being left? And, to top it off, she cannot even act. She plays herself in EVERY role.

You know the most famous portuguese blogger says she and her husband each have something like a pre-approved lover.
Here, that's referred to either a kitchen pass or a hall pass.

If I ever got a for real legitimate hall pass from my wife, I could never cash it in, because I would never be able to decide!

We watch a lot of '70's TV, and I sit there saying things like, "OMG, remember Charro?! She's gorgeous!"

...Charro...Pia Zadora...Bo Derek...

Me either. And, heaven forbid anybody mention his ex-wife. Please, for all that's good and holy. I understand that he broke her heart but how long can one milk being left? And, to top it off, she cannot even act. She plays herself in EVERY role.
You mean Jennifer Aniston? She looks so regular...

And what about Angelina Jolie? Where's the beauty in her?

I loved Lynda Carter when I was growing up. I would wear my bathing suit with a jump rope tied around the waist and my mother's bracelets. I made a magic crown from cardboard and aluminum foil. LOL

You mean Jennifer Aniston? She looks so regular...

And what about Angelina Jolie? Where's the beauty in her?

Yes. I have avoided anything she is in because her voice is too whiny and she's not talented in acting at all. Anybody can go on camera and play themselves. I tried desperately to watch "Murder Mystery" with Adam Sandler but I just couldn't handle it because of her. I cannot think of one thing she hasn't ruined.

I think Jolie is appealing to some because she's mysterious and a groundbreaker. She has adopted several children, is involved in many charitable activities and seems to care about others. She is also the opposite of the "girl next door" image and is the basis of a video game character, Lara Croft. She may also have some Hollywood cred because of her parents. There is always intrigue when a celebrity has family problems (she is (or was) estranged from her father, John Voight).

P.S. I hate when people say "X person *stole* Y person from their spouse." Adults cannot be *stolen*.

Yes. I have avoided anything she is in because her voice is too whiny and she's not talented in acting at all. Anybody can go on camera and play themselves. I tried desperately to watch "Murder Mystery" with Adam Sandler but I just couldn't handle it because of her. I cannot think of one thing she hasn't ruined.

I think Jolie is appealing to some because she's mysterious and a groundbreaker. She has adopted several children, is involved in many charitable activities and seems to care about others. She is also the opposite of the "girl next door" image and is the basis of a video game character, Lara Croft. She may also have some Hollywood cred because of her parents. There is always intrigue when a celebrity has family problems (she is (or was) estranged from her father, John Voight).

P.S. I hate when people say "X person *stole* Y person from their spouse." Adults cannot be *stolen*.

Ohh no, I love Murder Mystery! Have you watched Knives Out? If you like mystery movies I think you'll like it, it's really clever and one of the actors was a former James Bond.

Ohh no, I love Murder Mystery! Have you watched Knives Out? If you like mystery movies I think you'll like it, it's really clever and one of the actors was a former James Bond.

No. I started it several times but I cannot endure her. I haven't seen "Knives Out". It is on my list to see. Thanks!

Last edited:
I loved Lynda Carter
So did I...as well as Lindsay Wagner (The Bionic Woman).

I cannot think of one thing she hasn't ruined.
I've never seen a single episode of Friends. I like Jennifer Anniston for a few reasons:

1. She's in Leprechaun, one of my favorite cheesy horror movies.

2. Her small part in Horrible Bosses is positively, jaw-droppingly hilarious, as long as you're not put off by filthy, filthy humor. That's what makes it so funny.

3. She seems genuine, as far as celebrities go.

I think Jolie is appealing to some because she's mysterious and a groundbreaker.
She's another who would go on my No list.

He is actually the current James Bond, Daniel Craig. It was good, although I didn't think Daniel Craig was right for his part as a private detective from the deep South. His accent sounded like Brit doing a Southern accent.

CD

Back
Top Bottom