Celebrities you like (including crushes ;-)

...Elvira (both in and out of makeup...Lady Gaga...Joyce DeWitt (can you say, dancer's thighs?)...

Reactions: mjd
Hemulen I am definitely with you about Colin Firth and Gabriel Byrne and I love both even more now with greys and wrinkles

Same thing about Jeremy Irons, classy erotic (at least for me)

When I was a teen I liked very much Robert Downey Jr - well, still now

Colin Farrell (crush 💘)

Steven Tyler, Aerosmith
Scott Weiland - Stone Temple Pilots frontman :
When he passed away my heart was broken into million pieces

About women I liked and still like very much Demi Moore. When I saw her in Ghost, I cut my hair just like hers and I got that hair-cut for years. I loved so much when people said “hey, you look a bit like Demi Moore!”

Hemulen I am definitely with you about Colin Firth and Gabriel Byrne and I love both even more now with greys and wrinkles

Same thing about Jeremy Irons, classy erotic (at least for me)

When I was a teen I liked very much Robert Downey Jr - well, still now

Colin Farrell (crush 💘)

Steven Tyler, Aerosmith
Scott Weiland - Stone Temple Pilots frontman :
When he passed away my heart was broken into million pieces

About women I liked and still like very much Demi Moore. When I saw her in Ghost, I cut my hair just like hers and I got that hair-cut for years. I loved so much when people said “hey, you look a bit like Demi Moore!”

I really like Robert Downey, Jr's acting.

Steven Tyler's daughter, Liv, is quite pretty. She must have gotten it from her mother. :laugh:

Unknown-1.jpeg

CD

I really like Robert Downey, Jr's acting.

Steven Tyler's daughter, Liv, is quite pretty. She must have gotten it from her mother. :laugh:

View attachment 48831

CD

Yeah, such a beautiful woman
Also that one on the right is nice 😂

My thing with Steven Tyler was only a mere matter of raging hormones at that time 🤣

Back
Top Bottom