Christmas 2022

I think I’ve got my hamper picked out. I would have gotten the Ultimate hamper, but the marmalade is dark marmalade, and I prefer light marmalade. It has nothing to do with the £5,000 price tag. :laugh:

I hope the one you picked out has two fewer zeros in the price, but with shipping from the UK, I'm thinking closer to one fewer zero.

CD

I hope the one you picked out has two fewer zeros in the price, but with shipping from the UK, I'm thinking closer to one fewer zero.

CD
It’s the $100/£103 one (the exchange rate is very hamper-friendly this year). I don’t know what the shipping will be, can’t remember from two years ago when I ordered from Harrods, but I’ll know about 3.7 seconds after MrsT’s flight status updates to “in flight.” :laugh:

It’s the $100/£103 one (the exchange rate is very hamper-friendly this year). I don’t know what the shipping will be, can’t remember from two years ago when I ordered from Harrods, but I’ll know about 3.7 seconds after MrsT’s flight status updates to “in flight.” :laugh:

If you order one every Xmas, what do you do with all the empty wicker hampers?

That's the only thing I would love to spend so much money on, but I just can't justify doing that while our house is uninsulated still and energy prices keep soaring.

It took me a while, but I found it:

Back
Top Bottom