Christmas 2022

I have been collecting gifts for my Mother and 1 for myself that "DH bought me" at Costco ... but for the life of me, I can't something for DH!!!
I wanted to buy him a new "house sweater" but I can't find a black button front cardigan in a 1X !!!!
ARGH!:mad:

Cardigans are something I don't see often anymore. TastyR probably has a dozen of them, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

CD

caseydog button-front cardigans are just much easier for DH to put on and take off, more so now. I bought him a beautiful grey one from Land's End a few years back and it's still sitting in his off season clothes storage ... he prefers black.
But I guess what's frustrating me more so is ... I have no clue as to what to get him for Christmas!
We buy things for ourselves through put the year and right now, we've got all that we want/need.
The things that I would normally get him for his stocking, I can't find any more without ordering online.
I've been kinda fight that ... looks like I have to cave though...

Cardigans are something I don't see often anymore. TastyR probably has a dozen of them, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

CD
Yes, I always have had a few cardigans in rotation. My favorite school picture is from 2nd grade (so 7yo), and I’m wearing…an olive-green cardigan.

Right now, I have a grey one and a blue one. Grey one came from the clearance rack at Kohl’s and the blue one came from The Old Duluth Trading Company.

Vastly overrated and stupidly expensive for what you get. Make up your own gourmet hamper, I say!
I love that that one consists of three hampers!

Funny…when I go to the Harrods website, it recognizes that I’m from the US, so my selection of hampers is presented in dollars, and it’s a slightly smaller selection than when I follow the link above.

Vastly overrated and stupidly expensive for what you get. Make up your own gourmet hamper, I say!
Ahhh, but allow the plebs to whine about what they might not even aspire to!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quite agree - vastly expensive for what they are, and you and I could undoubtedly put together far more wholesome and interesting hampers at less than half the price! But we´re MG and KKA - not exactly a worldwide brand.

I used to send my mum & dad the cheapest possible hampers, as long as they had Stilton and Port in them. It made their Christmas.

I think I’ve got my hamper picked out. I would have gotten the Ultimate hamper, but the marmalade is dark marmalade, and I prefer light marmalade. It has nothing to do with the £5,000 price tag. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom