Cookingbites Recipe Challenge: Grapes

I am not sure if this really worked taste-wise but I like the pictures so here it is.

Grape Ice-cream with Kiwifruit Syrup:

fullsizeoutput_455d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_455a.jpeg

I should have thought of asking this before, but... @Wyshiepoo : does this include raisins? They're dried grapes, after all.

At the risk of being thought awkward I really wanted peeps to start with fresh grapes. If you wanted to make raisins out of fresh grapes that would be cool and would gain you extra brownie points. Likewise grape juice or similar. Providing you start with fresh or frozen whole grapes it's all good.

At the risk of being thought awkward I really wanted peeps to start with fresh grapes. If you wanted to make raisins out of fresh grapes that would be cool and would gain you extra brownie points. Likewise grape juice or similar. Providing you start with fresh or frozen whole grapes it's all good.

I made the grape juice which I used in the ice-cream above :). Its really a lovely and quite easy thing to do. Not sure how to make raisins but I'm sure there is a way. My memory suggests that sunshine is needed.

Last edited:
Well, I have a couple of entries, but don't know if I'll get them made in time. Pretty much depends on whether we go to grocery tomorrow. We took a lazy day today. Craig watched old movies all day long and I worked on my Easter eggs and took a several hour nap. Dinner was leftovers with a new sauce.

Well, I have a couple of entries, but don't know if I'll get them made in time. Pretty much depends on whether we go to grocery tomorrow. We took a lazy day today. Craig watched old movies all day long and I worked on my Easter eggs and took a several hour nap. Dinner was leftovers with a new sauce.
Sounds like my kind of Sunday!!!!
...but WAIT, Game of Thrones premiere tonight. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom